Transcription compliments of Jennifer Allen
HISTORY: According to Martha Tabitha Taliaferro Duncan Jewell, in a story of her life mentioned in the history of Jewell Cemetery, the family joined the Bethlehem Methodist Church when they arrived in this area before the Civil War. The church was built of logs. The church burned around 1940. The cemetery is in the same area of the church. No other known history.
DIRECTIONS: Hwy. 133, 1.5 miles east of Rison. Turn right on Brushy Creek Rd., Left of Cutt off Rd., then left to Union Grove Church.