Crossroads Church & Cemetery
Transcription compliments of Marilyn Connell
Photos and History compliments of Susan (Sipes) White
HISTORY: The land for Crossroads Methodist Church was donated by the Wright family. The land for the cemetery was donated by the brother of Harold Sims. There is a time capsule on the premises. In the year 2000 it will be opened. Inside is the deed, history and other artifacts. It was organized in 1865.
DIRECTIONS: In the Crossroads community which is 4 miles north of Kingsland on the right side of the road.