Submitted by: Ed & Carolyn Tucker
The school was in the Carpenter Community of Southern Drew County near the intersection of Hwy 425 and Goose Hollow Road. The picture was supplied by Ms. Maxine Jacks, the Teacher at the school in 1935.
Saturday, 23-Feb-2013 23:14:37 MST
Assistant State Coordinator:
Site hosted by:
Copyright © 2015 to present by the
ARGenWeb Team. All
rights reserved. Copyright of submitted items
belongs to those responsible for their authorship or
creation unless otherwise assigned.