Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church
Met Aug. 6th , 1904
Sermon by Bro. L. H. Faulkner
This record is transcribed just like the record some words may be misspelled .
After which the church was called into conference and the minutes of May 1904 were read and adopted the church with new fellowship from sister Mary Ward and Bro M. Ward for for departing from the faith in Christ. It was decided to hold a series of meetings which lasted till Aug 13th . During the meeting there were twelve added to the church by Baptism.
4 By Letter
W. L. Hicks
One of fourth coming of letters
Sister F. Payne
O. H. Payne
L. D. Williams
Return to Greene County, Arkansas Churches
Return To Greene County, Arkansas Index Page