Greene County, Arkansas
Business and Professional Women
Business & Professional Women's Club was established in 1919 with Mrs. Walter Ellis as its first president. Mrs. W. J. Beard is also a charter member.
The Rotary Club was formed in 1921 and its first president was William F. Kirsh.
The Kiwanis Club was organized in 1939 with the Rev. C. T. McCulley as President & H. C. Rhine, Secretary.
Chamber of Commerce
The Paragould Chamber of Commerce was established in 1915. The Lions Club in 1947. Greene County Historical Society had Mrs. W. L. Skaggs as first secretary.
Return to Clubs and Organizations
Return to Greene County, Arkansas Index Page