First Baptist Church of Balaytown


This church and cemetery are located just off Highway 29,

south of Lewisville, north of Bradley, close to Canfield.
On the right side of the building is a dedication plaque that reads:

"First Baptist Church of Balaytown"
Founded 1905



Building Erected in 1912
Rebuilt in 1988
Rev. William Balay - Pastor
Rev. C. Johnson - Pastor
Deacons: F. Butler & M. Webb
Deacons: D. Breakfield, J. Poston
Sister A. Jones - Secretary
C. Turner, L. Martin
 
Sister L. Martin - Secretary


Below picture is a portion of the overgrown cemetery
that is directly behind the church.