Marion Co TOC
Graphics by Rhio
Arrived here via a search engine? Read the Introduction
This small family cemetery was located 230' west of the road to Nave's Ferry and 1200' feet from the Hunter Farm House, in the SW1/4, S17, T21N, R18W. The 8 graves found in this cemetery had no headstones and the cemetery was found in a pasture with a dim outline surrounding the graves. The graves in this cemetery were relocated to the addition of the Milum Cemetery.
Column #1 is the grave number in the old cemetery and column #3 is the grave number in the new cemetery.
Return to Marion Co Home Page