Marion Co TOC

Homepage
What's New?
Awards
Cemeteries
Census Records
Courthouse Info
Marion Co email list
Family Genealogies
Marion Geo Society
Geo Soc's Newsletters
History of Marion Co
Look-Ups
Maps
Marion Co Timeline
Marriages
Mt Meadow Massacre
Myths, Legends & Stories
Newspapers
Obits
Photo Gallery
Planning a Trip to Yellville
Post Office History
Queries
Resources for Marion Co
Reunions
Transcribed Records
Helpful Links
Contact -
Linda

Graphics by Rhio

Trees & tombstone

PRUITT CEMETERY
MARION CO AR
Transcribed from the "Schedule of Relocation;
Bull Shoals Reservoir - Corp of Engineers,
Little Rock District Mar 1948"
by Linda Haas Davenport

Flowers Dividing Line

Arrived here via a search engine? Read the Introduction

This is a small family cemetery. The old cemetery was located next to South Fork Nancy Creek in the upper NE corner of S23, T22N, R20W. The graves in this cemetery were relocated to Casey-Yandell Cemetery behind Mt. Olive School. If the grave included a tombstone the tombstone was moved with the body.

Column #1 is the grave number in the old cemetery and column #3 is the grave number in the new cemetery.

Grave Name Grave
1 A.J. Pruitt 201
2-6 Unknown 202-206
7-12 Unknown 130-135
13 Unknown 117
14 Unknown (was originally reinterred in grave #17, disinterred and reinterred in grave #187 at the request of the trustees) 187
15 Unknown 25

Dividing Line

Return to Cemetery Index Page
Return to Marion Co Home Page

Linda Haas Davenport