Cumberland Presbyterian Church at West Hartford



Submitted by Betty Burrows

Cumberland Presbyterian Church at West Hartford from abt 1870 to abt 1952/53 when it was tore down and the new church was built. It then was known as West Hartford Union Community Church and still stands today but no longer holding church there but there is a town/community reunion held there each Oct.