Submitted by Betty Burrows
The West Harmony Church/School located at the West Harmony cemetery in this picture ( Poteau Mt Rd-south of West Hartford) from abt 1958 to 1970's-1980's when it was tore down. It was first located on the corner of Poteau Mt Rd and Cider Creek Rd. Built sometime in the mid to late 1800's ??? From some paper work, West Harmony School was consolidated with the West Hartford School abt 1936.