Drs. Boyd & Duval's Telephone

Submitted by Deborah Brown Musgrove


New Era
Aug 3, 1881

Dr. E. R. DuVal and Dr. C.H. Boyd have just completed the erection of a telephone between Dr. DuVal's residence and Dr. Boyd's drugstore. It is a great convenience and anyone wishing Dr. DuVal, on the Avenue, or in this part of town, can perambulate up to the drugstore and, whether it be noon or midnight, by arousing Dr. Boyd, he will kindly place the telephone at their disposal.