Established in 1883, by the Sebastian County Court, Clarks Chapel school was located just north of Witcherville on what is called Clarks Chapel Road. A second building had to be constructed after the first school burned down.|
Here are a list of a few of the former teachers at Clarks Chapel:
Bud Miliam, Evell Leonard, Leonix Nichols, E.L. Looper, and Dicey Moore Council.
Some of the students that attended the school were: Stephens, Nixon, Grosses, McGinthys, Elmores, Pucketts, and Coles.
The school closed its doors for the final time on October 14, 1930, due to low average attendance.