This view of what today is called "The Old Post Office" is on a postcard owned by Betty J. Bennett of Letona, a member of the White County Historical Society. The card was never used but it is similar in design to another in her collection that was mailed in 1938. The vehicle shown suggests the image is older than '38. The post office is located on the southwest corner of Gum and Arch streets in downtown Searcy. It was built in 1914 at a cost of $40,000.