ST. MARY'S RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CEMETERY
Prairie County, Section 36, Township 1 North, Range 6 West
Located one-half mile south of Slovak on a graveled country road
St. Mary's Russian Orthodox Cemetery was established about 1902. On a plot of land donated by Mike Drotar, this cemetery was first logged on May 3, 1968 by Mrs. Mike Havlik and Miss Lola Losak.
Reprinted with permission from the book, Prairie County, Arkansas - Cemetery Inscriptions by Marilyn Hambrick Sickel (1989). Data submissions, corrections, and/or updates may be sent to the Prairie County Website Coordinator.