As well as can be determined, the Ulm Cemetery land was donated by the Diedrich Eilers or Henry Eilers family about the year 1874. The Zion Lutheran Church originally was located on the cemetery property. The church later moved into Ulm and has since been rebuilt twice. Original cemetery records were destroyed by fire in 1930. Due to a lack of cooperation with the person in charge of the current cemetery records, this list is incomplete.
This is still an active cemetery.