This cemetery is two acres located in the Southeast corner of the East half of the Southeast quarter of the above Section on the Lonoke County side of the Lonoke/Prairie County line. The land was deeded to the church from the Hiram and E.A. Foreman family and the deed states that it was part of E.A. Foreman's family dower.
Trustees for the church at that time were: John Catlet, J.W. Martin, and J.W. Hart. The deed is dated February 24, 1886 and is recorded in Lonoke County Court House.
According to descendents of generations buried here, the church was one of five on the "circuit". The other four mentioned were: Roger's Chapel, Shiloh, Hamilton, and Walter's Chapel churches. Ministers mentioned between the years 1906 and 1948 were: the first minister, McKelvie, then Gentry, Andrews, John Miles, Jim Simpson, Marion Miller (1925), J.B. Hoover, Van Landingham, and it is believed C.D. Muex (1948), was the last minister.
The first structure lasted until 1921 and some of the material from this structure was used in constructing the present facility. This second structure is just barely standing today (1989), and is known as the Zion Methodist Church (named after the community of Zion).