Camp White Sulphur Springs Confederate Cemetery

White Sulphur Springs Confederate Cemetery, also know as Camp White Sulhur Springs Confederate Cemetery was created around 1862  and is located about two miles south of present day Pine Bluff.

The Cemetery was created mainly as a result of a small pox outbreak during the start of the Civil War and includes many soldiers from Arkansas, Texas & Missouri. More information on this cemetery, as well as photos and the history surrounding the area can be found on these sites:

© Jamila Sloan Barahona 2015